Editor in chief of Az Autó.
Motoring Media Career:
- 2000-2003: Editor of Autó2 Hungary’s then best-selling automotive monthly and Luxusautó, a quarterly magazine on luxury cars. Specialty of automotive technology and technical contents in general.
- 2001-present:Editor of the publisher’s weekly radio program on cars and around.
- 2001-2003: Editor of the publisher’s weekly TV show on cars and on the automotive world.
- 2003-2009:Deputy editor in chief of the magazines above and editor of the bi-monthly Retro Mobil magazine on classic vehicles (outlet of the same publisher)
- 2006-present: Member of the International Engine of the Year Awards jury.
- 2009-present:After Autó2 has changed its name to Az Autó continued as deputy editor in chief and Editor in chief of Retro Mobil.
- 2013-present: Member of the International Vehicle Dynamics Awards jury.
- 2013-present:Editor in chief of Az Autó.
- 2015-present: Member of the Autobest jury.
- Lotus-Retro Mobil Concours d’Elegance Héviz: Exhibition and beauty contest of classic vehicles, since 2006 on yearly basis. Organizer: Az Autó.
- Retro Mobil Hillclimb: Timekeeping hillclimb for classic vehicles, since 2012 on yearly basis. Organizer: Az Autó.
- Fleet users conference: Yearly symposium on fleet cars. Use, and maintenance of fleet vehicles. Organizer: Az Autó.
- Volán Rallye Historic 2015: Two days timekeeping, on-road rallye for classic cars. Az Autó contributes as media partner and fellow organizer.
- MOSAIC Research: In depth research of Az Autó on car use, car buying habits, and satisfaction of ownership in Hungary since 2005, on yearly basis.
I think AUTOBEST jury sees the automotive industry in a particular way: through the eyes of the professionals and at the same time very much from the customers’ perspective. I do believe this one is by far the best combo to filter out what’s really important, and by this to point out the real best-buy choices of today’s highly complex new car market.