CEO & Owner of first Bulgarian Automotive news agency Education: Journalistic /1978-1981/ of Sofia University and Mechanical Engineering /1972-1977/ of Sofia Technical University.
Motoring Media Career:
- 2001 – CEO and owner of first Bulgarian automotive news agency Autopress-2001 Ltd., also the first private one. Autopress-2001 is working for four daily newspapers, for the Bulgarian National Radio, and agency is owner of five web-portals – www.auto-press.net, www.autopress.tv, www.yaght-bg.eu, www.auto-media.info, coty.bg.
- 1999 – Co-Founder of the international automotive jury AutoBest 1999
- 1996 – Deputy Editor-in-chief of Auto Trud newspaper
- 1992 – Chief Editor of AMS
- 1988 – Deputy Editor-in-chief of AMS
- 1986 – Responsible secretary of AMS
- 1979 – Head of department – Tests and technical news of AMS
- 1977 – Reporter of Auto Moto Sviat /AMS/ newspaper.
AutoBest organisation and jury is the best thing I managed to create in my life together with mr. Dan Vardie and my colleagues and friends. But the most important thing is that idea is living and helps to more than 350 millions of customers to find their best buy car in car market, now in Europe, tomorrow in the world.