- Freelance journalist.
- Editor in chief in monthly magazine Autoservis and web site www.autoservismagazin.cz, editor in monthly magazine Oldtimer and web site www.oldtimermagazine.cz, editor in e-magazine MotorSport-Ing. and web site www.motorsport-ing.cz – all published by IBS motorpress;
- Own activities: editor in chief in e-magazine www.AutoTablet.cz and web site www.autoweek.cz;
- Cooperate with other magazines (Autoforum, AutoTrendy, Czech Top 100).
Motoring Media Career:
- 1993-1996 Motorpress Bohemia (monthly magazine Automagazin);
- 1996-2002 Automedia Praha (weekly Svet motoru, quarterly AutoExclusive).
From 2002 as freelance:
- cooperate with Sport-Press Praha (2003-2012 deputy editor in chief in monthly magazine Formule incl. yearly books Formule, 2005-2009 editor in chief in club monthly magazine UAMK Autostyl, editor of Autotrendy etc.);
- from 2011 for IBS motorpress editor in chief in monthly magazine Autoservis and editor in monthly magazine Oldtimer (since 2013) and e-magazine MotorSport-Ing., in 2012 built up and since then edited the web sites www.autoservismagazin.cz, www.oldtimermagazin.cz and www.motorsport-ing.cz;
- cooperate with several magazines (Autoforum, Auto-Moto Special, 4×4 Automagazin, Auto Diesel etc.), since 2014 advisor for Czech TV program Auto-Moto Revue, automotive industry comments for Czech TV and Czech radio;
- translated several books from English for publishing houses REBO and Mlada fronta
- own activities: 2004-2008 editor in chief and co-publisher of double monthly magazine Auto Data News, since 2009 editor in chief of own web site www.autoweek.cz, 2010-2012 editor in chief in monthly e-magazine MotorTrend, since September 2014 publisher and editor in chief of weekly e-magazine www.AutoTablet.cz.
My membership in the AutoBest jury is very helpful for me thanks to meetings and discussions with my highly professional colleagues. Information I get from all the AutoBest events are on the much higher level than from the standard presentations.