Owner of Caesar, Temporis and Auto Pro.
Motoring Media Career:
- December 1993 – Launched “AUTOpro” car magazine, the first Romanian modern magazine after Berlin wall fall. Still published today, the most regarded automotive media brand of Romania
- April 2000 – Launched “AUTOSHOW” , the first Romanian modern fortnightly car magazine
- Mai 2001 – Launched “4 X 4” Relaunched in 2009 as “4 X 4 Crossover Lifestyle magazine”. The first European concept for a media content merging SUV/ crossover world with outdoor activities and products
- May 2005 – Launched Romanian edition of “Quattroruotte”, the only joint ventures company established by Editoriale Domus outside Italy
- December 2008 – “AUTOSHOW” and Romanian “Quattroruotte” magazines been sold to Burda Germany, the only transaction in the Romanian motoring media, when a German company paid for a media acquisition.
- May 2014 – AUTO NEWS Host at EUROPA FM, a daily show at the most popular radio network. AUTONEWS is a part of a daily afternoon program, no 1 in audience in Romania. This radio activities is coming after successful other radio programs in the past such as “AUTOSHOW” at PRO FM and “AUTO Pro FM Club.” Producer of several TV car related news and shows.
Awards and Nominations / Professional Performances:
- Mai 1996 – Founder President of APAR – The Romanian Motoring Press Association. Honorary Chairman of APAR since 2001
- December 1998 – Founder of the “Romanian Car of the Year”. Since 2005 President of the Organizatoric Comitee and the Jury.
- May 2000- Founder of “The 4 x 4 SUV of Romania”, “The 4 x 4 Off Roader of Romania” and “The 4 x 4 Pick up of Romania” competition reserved to vote the SUV’s of the year. Later was introduced “The 4 x 4 SUV Premium of Romania”
- September 2000 – Founder and Chairman of “AUTOBEST” Association.
- 2008 – Member of International Engine of the Year Jury, representing Romania.
We are in front of a historical moment in our evolution. We are now extending the “Best Buy Car of Europe” concept to the continental size. This is the evolution everybody expected from us. It is an ongoing process. We will continue the expansion with new countries but also with the evolution of rules and awards. We keep our focus on our mission and vision, learning and assessing the new automotive trends and the customer needs we are facing now and in the future.”