Editor-in-chief, Bil Magasinet
Motoring Media Career:
• Started at the local newspaper, Bornholms Tidende, in 1984
• Moved to the weekly auto business paper “motor-magasinet” I 1989
• Took part in the startup of monthly car magazine Bil Magasinet in 1991. Editor-in-chief at Bil Magasinet since 1999.
• Since the beginning of professional career parallel appearances as host of various national radio and tv shows on cars, and in news as car expert
• 2010-2015 Chairman of the Guilt of Motoring writers in Denmark
Bil Magasinet has ever since the beginning had a tradition of delivering editorial pieces to partners. At the moment Bil Magasinet is producing the weekly car supplement to “Borsen”, Denmarks largest business newspaper.
Bil Magasinet has since the beginning been dedicated to the reader. I am proud to be part of an impartial jury that celebrates affordable cars.