Editor in chief AutoMobiliteit magazine | Freelance: regular contributor to MGL daily newspapers, Auto Motor Techniek, AutomobielManagement, De Zaak magazine and site (small business owners), Technisch Weekblad, Rijinstructie (driving schools), Tweewieler and other media.
Motoring Media Career:
- Started as a motorcycle journalist for magazines,
- then made a step to automotive journalism for AutoRensport magazine – the official magazine of the Dutch racing organisation –
- later the glossy highend car magazine AutoSelect.
- In that same publishing company started as editor in chief of AutoMobiliteit in the 90’s and still hold that position.
- Used to work for national television automotive shows. Next to AutoMobiliteit now also do freelance work for several national media in automotive news, -technical and -business fields.
Awards and Nominations / Professional Performances:
- Raced dragster motorcycles for many years and hold national and Euro-series titles
Look forward to playing a constructive role in the Autobest awards now that it covers all of Europe. I very much support the idea that an award is the more significant when it concerns a broad group of consumers. And brands and technical developments that influence the future of mobility in general.